Entertainment & Leisure Activities
No noisy evening activities are organised on the campsite
so that you can enjoy the peace and quiet.
However, our restaurant offers themed meals with entertainment.
In the area of ‘Leisure and culture’, you will find all sorts of useful information at reception.
The entertainment available on the Crozon peninsula is very varied and includes concerts, folk evenings, storytelling, evening events in Armorique Park, flea markets, street fairs, etc.
- Children’s playground: sand-pits, see-saws, climbing frames, spring rockers, playhouse, slide, etc.
- Games room: table football, table-tennis tables
- TV lounge, room with WiFi access
- Area for playing boules
- Volleyball court
- Tennis court
- Pool complex
- Bicycle hire
- Fitness room
- Exhibition of paintings by Eiva, an artist from Telgruc-sur-Mer.
- Exhibition about local heritage created by the Eost association.
- Free guided walks starting from the campsite.