A detached Breton house located in Penquer village, which adjoins the campsite, and just 500 m from Trez- Bellec beach which can be reached on foot via a pedestrian path.
Description of the house
The ground floor
- Kitchen – dining room (cooker with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with freezer compartment….)
- Breton-style lounge (fireplace, Breton furniture) – television
- W-C – Washroom (separate)
The first floor
- 1 bedroom with bed measuring 140 x 190 – washbasin in the room
- 1 bedroom with 2 beds measuring 90 x 190
- 1 mezzanine with bed measuring 140 x 190 – washbasin in the room
- Pillows and blankets are supplied (but not sheets!)
- Electric heating
- Adjoining garage – enclosed garden with garden furniture + parasol, barbecue and loungers
- Free access to the campsite’s pool and facilities.